Sunday, May 29, 2011

May 29

This comes from 2 Chronicles 9:5-8a...

“Everything I heard in my country about your achievements and wisdom is true! 6 I didn’t believe what was said until I arrived here and saw it with my own eyes. In fact, I had not heard the half of your great wisdom! It is far beyond what I was told. 7 How happy your people must be! What a privilege for your officials to stand here day after day, listening to your wisdom! 8 Praise the Lord your God, who delights in you and has placed you on the throne as king to rule..."

This is the Queen of Sheba's description of her visit with King Solomon...and I believe is recorded for us, not just to give us the history of God's divine plan throughout the centuries but to give us a picture of what we find when we come to The King, Christ...more than that for which we could have ever hoped or imagined!

Pastor Fred

No comments: