Friday, January 28, 2011

January 28

Our family is enjoying the CNBC Biography series, learning about people who have had a generational impact on history. These men and women displayed uncanny determination in seeing a vision through to fruition, often even beyond their own expectations. And although you and I may not be the next Henry Ford, Richard Branson, or Oprah Winfrey... spiritually, our legacy could far surpass their temporal imprint on history.

Exodus 20:6 promises that a life live in loving obedience to God will have a lasting impact for a millennia! The New Living Translation renders it this way, "But I lavish unfailing love for a thousand generations on those who love Me and obey My commands." I may never be featured on CNBC in their Biography series, but may my life be counted in the heavens as releasing an unfailing love legacy far beyond the horizon of my days!

Pastor Fred

No comments: