Friday, April 23, 2010

Psalm 8-10, 14, 16, 19, 21

As you read through these Psalms, ask yourself which person you are. Are you the enemy of which someone else speaks? Are you the person who thinks that your disobedience to God will never catch up to you? Are you the one who cannot stop singing God's praises? Are you the one who struggles with doubt? Are you the one celebrating victory over you circumstances? Are you one praying humbly to your God? If we are honest, there is something of all of these in us at times...may it be that we are more often these that follow...

16:11
You reveal the path of life to me;
in Your presence is abundant joy;
in Your right hand are
eternal pleasures.

19:14
May the words of my mouth
and the mediation of my heart
be acceptable to You,
Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer.

Pastor Fred

No comments: